6.30.2019

Coloring Outside the Lines


OK!  Don't worry...it's really me...

I am not sure how I ended up with green and red tye-dye and pink yarn and whoa! is that a Hawaiian print in there?  Yikes!  

I am blaming it on the weather!  Everything has been goofy this summer and my last trip to the fabric store confirmed it! I just needed some #*&! sunny colors! OK?????

...and it worked!  I feel much sunnier after making them up.

I made a camp shirt out of a piece of very soft Hawaiian cotton and it is perfect for summer....AND it's RED!!!!

                     


...and this little dress is way out of my color box...but sooooo much fun and soooo summery!
(all these colors are making me talk in "oooo's" and "!!!!!'s" 😆)

The denim front is really a very soft chambray-like fabric so it is really comfy and cool.  And how much fun is that back!!?!?  

          

Phew!  That was weird!





6 comments:

  1. I love them those are so my colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I don't wear them that often, but they do make me smile.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous, red looks really good on. Hope the weather was influenced by the colour and improved its summer outlook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has warmed up nicely and my new colorful clothes are just perfect! I'll have to remember this little trick.

      Delete
  3. Ooooo...cute!!! I especially like that dress, and I bet it garners smiles when you wear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...not sure about other folks, but it makes me smile! ;)

      Delete